To make sure all our patients have access to the recipe, we’ve put it here in this email for you along with the top 3 ways it can keep your health optimally functioning all season long:
How Nature’s Flu Shots Help Your Immune System:
- Helps provide essential nutrients your body needs to strengthen its ability to fight off bugs and other illnesses.
- Helps release toxins that can build up in your body when you’re run down and not at your best.
- Helps energize your body naturally so it can perform and function better on a daily basis.
Nutrition Profile of Nature’s Flu Shot Ingredients. For more interesting information worth reading go to www.whfoods.com and www.draxe.com to see more in-depth profiles.
- Key Nutrients: Excellent source of Vitamin C and Manganese. Very good source of copper. Good source of vitamin B6 + B1, dietary fiber, folate, and pantothenic acid.
- Key Benefit: Antioxidant benefits, immune support, energy production, and is good for eye health.
- Key Nutrients: Excellent source of vitamin C. Good source of folate.
- Key Benefits: Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants in nature. Neutralizes free radicals and helps your cells to make healthy decisions within your body.
- Key Nutrients: Excellent source of manganese and vitamin B6. Very good source of vitamin C and copper. Good source of selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B1, and calcium
- Key Benefits: Good for cardiovascular system, immune system, inflammatory system, digestive system, endocrine system, and detoxification system.
- Key Nutrients: Trace vitamins and minerals. Dr. Michael’s Note: Although ginger is not high in certain vitamins and minerals, its healing properties are immense. (See Key Benefits)
- Key Benefits: Ginger is warming and can help to promote healthy sweating. This is helpful if one has a cold or flu symptoms. Ginger is also very concentrated in active substances that can help with nausea, indigestion, and inflammatory symptoms.
- Key Nutrients: Vitamin A, C, B6, and E. Potassium, manganese and flavonoids.
- Key Benefits: Helps digestion, provides detox support, helps circulation, and helps fight colds and flu.